Grilling is always fun especially when you are hosting a party or any get-together with your friends or family at your backyard. Interestingly, some consumer consider the outdoor electric grills to be better than the charcoal or gas grill in terms of fuel efficiency as well as convenience.
Easy to use, these grills just need to be plugged and put to on to start a hassle-free grilling. Unlike charcoal or gas grills, you are away from nuisance of refueling frequently.
A Detailed review of best 15 Outdoor Electric grills for 2021
If you are wondering what is the best outdoor grill on the market? Here are the 15 best outdoor grills we have evaluated for you to conclude a one sufficing your requirements to the best.
Kenyon B70400 Texan All Seasons Built-In Electric Grill
You can easily cook different dishes simultaneously using its two separate heating controls. The split design avoids the heat loss from one chamber while working on another. The cooking grates are dishwasher safe.
A large collection bowl is available to hold the drippings without leading to any overflow. It is very easy to assemble and use.
- Two heating elements available in the direct contact with the cooking surface area
- The guarantee is provided for rust resistance
- Precise heat control via waterproof touch panel
- Approved by UL for outdoor and indoor use
- Marine grade stainless steel to ensure durability
- The bottom of the base can be easily bumped
Kenyon B70082 Floridian All Seasons Portable Stainless Steel Electric Grill
A smart yet simple electric grill which can heat up to 600 degrees in just 10 minutes! With a disposal drip tray, it makes it easy to clean the grill residue. There is an auto-shut after 60-90 minutes to prevent it from overheating.
Even heat is ensured across the cooking area with no cold spots. Lids and grill grates provided are dishwasher safe and easy to remove.
- The insulated lid to avoid accidental burns
- No flare-ups with concealed heating elements
- Extended durability with Marine grates 304 stainless steel construction
- Add flavor to your food with disposable drip tray
- It is virtually smokeless
- The pricing of this product is on the higher side
Camp Chef Smoke Pro SE Pellet Grill
An astonishing combination of grill and smoker, this versatile pellet grill is a complete solution for your grilling and smoking needs. With its flare-ups, it helps in grilling and smoking the meat in a better way over conventional grillers.
It comes with a large cooking area of 429 square inches. The hopper has a capacity to hold 18 pounds of hardwood pellets. A built-in digital sensor gauge allows taking advantage of ‘low’ and ‘high’ temperature settings.
- It can be used for multiple purposes
- Extended durability with heavy duty steel
- Large cooking area
- More pellets with big hopper
- Built-in digital sensor gauge
- An automatic pellet auger is provided
- Customer review reports the inability to use pellet smoker on a windy day
- Moisture can ruin the pallets if filled in the hopper for longer durations
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
A budget-friendly electric grill to render the best grilling experience outside! A drainage system in this grill reduces the fat in your food and keeps your cooking area clean. As the grill grates are covered with non-stick coating, these are easy to clean and maintain.
A removable stand is provided for outdoor cooking. It is safe to use and justifies its prices.
- Compatible with indoor as well as outdoor usage
- Easy to clean
- Highly portable due to its lightweight
- From on stand, it can be easily converted to tabletop
- Large grilling space available to serve up to 15 people
- Drip pan requires to be emptied regularly
- Small base leads to easy tips over
George Foreman GFO3320GM Indoor/Outdoor Gun Metal Electric Grill
Free from flare-ups, this high-quality grill effectively monitors the heat to ensure efficient cooking. Grill plates in this are coated with premium ceramic, making it easy to maintain. The sloppy structure of the grill removes up to 42% of the fat from your food.
A circular grilling plate can accommodate a large gathering. It comes with a manufacturer warranty of 3 years.
- A unique sloped surface for efficient cooking
- It is provided with a removable stand
- Variable temperature setting is available
- Versatile to use in indoors and outdoors
- Premium ceramic coating provided
- High consumption of electricity
- Lesser portability due to heavyweight
- The plates provided are fixed, making it difficult to clean
Weber 52021001 Q1400 Electric Grill
With a sleek and solid construction, this grill sears and sizzle your food perfectly with its electrical power. It comes fully assembled in a box with 189-inches of cooking area and 1560 watt of heating equipment.
The 6-feet electrical cord is provided to set-it-up even away from the electrical socket. Within 20 minutes, it turns considerably hot to cook an array of delicacies.
- High-quality grill with aluminum body
- Heats up quickly to cook food instantly
- A large grilling space to cook several varieties of food simultaneously
- Highly portable
- Easy electric grill with no hassles of propane or charcoal
- The authentic flavors of grilling are missing
- Not ideal for the large gatherings
Giantex 1350W Electric BBQ Grill Non-Stick w/ 4 Temperature Setting
With positive feedbacks from its users, this gas grill is easy to install and maintain. All you need to do is to take up some warm water to wash and clean the grill plates and it is ready to reuse. It comes with a sturdy base and a stand.
A high-quality non-sticky coating is provided over the grill plates to reduce the chances of food burns. Overall, a great product with good functionality!
- Ideal to suffice your grilling needs
- Compact in size to make it portable
- Different temperature control facility is available
- A grease controlling bowl is provided
- 3 grill plates to cook different food
- Detailed installation instruction provided
- High shipping cost involved
Grillbot Automatic Grill Cleaning Robot with Wire Brushes
With its robust design, this electric grill comes with three electric motors, a CPU, a rechargeable battery and three brass wire brushes. It is very easy to use and clean. Using a brush, you can easily pick up your foods between the grates.
An LCD display to showcase the time is available. The simple design and affordable price of this make it one of the best outdoor electric grills.
- It is very simple and easy to use
- It is provided with rechargeable batteries
- Brushes provided along are dishwasher safe
- Easy to clean the grilling surface area
- A high sensor for warning if it turns very hot
- It is a bit overpriced
- It creates lots of noise as compared to others in the same category
CHEFJOY 1350W Indoor/Outdoor Electric BBQ Grill
Available with the features like a detachable condiment tray, a removable stand, 4-setting temperature controller and a grease collecting bowl, this sturdy electric grill is appropriate for indoor as well as outdoors.
An absolute combination of power and reliability, this grill is durable with its stainless steel make. In just 20 minutes, it reaches to the soaring temperatures of 600°F.
- It ensures uniform cooking with its controlled temperatures
- Very easy to clean
- Quick to install
- It quickly heats up to cook the food instantly
- It is provided with a solid stand
- Inaccurate temperatures are projected by the temperature gauge
Cuisinart CEG-980T Outdoor Electric Tabletop Grill
A unique combination of electric grilling power and portable design, this grill evenly spread out the heat to ensure uniform cooking. Easy to assemble, it comes with 1500-watt of the heating element and 145 square inches of grilling surface.
There are no hot or cold spots detected in this grill and it is ideal to serve a family of 4.
- Absolutely justify its pricing
- A tabletop model to use indoor perfectly
- Simple plugin to start it
- The foldable legs make it compact to store
- Easy and portable grill
- The cord provided along is very short
Masterbuilt MEG 335S 1650 Watt Outdoor Digital Electric Grill
Enjoy the delicious grill flavors of your food with this efficient electric grill which cooks up your food quickly yet evenly. Even heat distribution is ensured with a removable reflector plate. You can easily move the grill using its front as well as back handles.
It is ideal for those who are looking for a versatile grill with abundant features.
- Heats up quickly with its effective heating elements of 1650 watts
- Digital control
- Front handles are provided for easy handling
- A removable reflector plate to ensure cleaning
- Cooking grates are provided with stamped porcelain-coating
- High pricing due to unnecessary features
Kushi Infrared Smokeless Indoor Grill for BBQ, Kebab and Yakitori
The amazing design and consistent temperatures of 480 degrees make this grill an excellent option to chose as an electric grill. You can cook an array of delicacies quickly by maintaining the juices and tenderness of your food with crispiness on its outer layer.
Easy cleaning is possible with its detachable dishwasher safe parts. By meeting the standards of ETL, it is absolutely safe to use.
- Even and consistent temperature for excellent cooking
- Safe to use
- Higher portability due to lightweight
- Goes well with indoor and outdoor grilling
- No smoke issues with its infrared technology
- All the grease conveniently accommodates in the drip tray
- The adjustment with the temperature is not possible
Easy Street Electric Tabletop Grill with easy-view window and rotisserie
Buying this electric grill will fetch you 22” rotisserie as a bonus. The awesome grilling flavors delivered by this compact grill are commendable. A designated reflector pan is provided in this grill to create Smokey vapors to get infused with your foods.
It is provided with an innovated infrared heating element and easy-view windows. The variable heat control allows to quickly changing the temperature as required. It quickly preheats in no time. A 4 foot thick power cord is suitably provided to set up even little away from electrical sockets.
- Quickly heats up to present an array of delectable delights
- Made in USA to ensure trusted quality and built
- Natural smokey infusions to add authentic grilling flavor to your food
- Dual temperature mode available to adjust the temperature according to the dishes
- Not appropriate for indoor usage
- It requires high maintenance
Easy Street Electric Cart Grill with two polymer side tables
This grill ensures even heat with three different temperature zones to cook an array of food in one go. With a cooking space of 200 square inches and thermostatic control, this electric grill can cook a well-rounded meal in a hassle free way.
Simple and affordable, this grill has a disposable grease pan which makes it easy to clean. With its enhanced safety standards, this grill can be used easily by a novice.
- A sturdy grill with a traditional appearance
- It is provided with the rotisserie attachments
- Versatile grilling with different heating zones
- The user can keep a track of food preparation with its view window
- No flare-ups to ensure easy cooking
- Replacement for the disposable drip tray is quite expensive
- Not able to deliver high temperatures for searing meat perfectly
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill
A grill that delivers appetizing sear marks on your food and ideal for the small gatherings. The compact size of this grill makes it withstand with storage or space issues and highly portable.
Just turn the knob and keep a check on the temperature and cooking times to get perfectly seared meat. This grill falls under $150 to fetch you great value for your money.
- The sleek design makes it fit to adjust in limited spaces
- Tru-infrared technology adds to its efficiency
- Easy to work with and maintain
- Ideal for small families
- Hassle-free cleaning
- Difficult to assemble
- No tool rack provided to get hold of your grilling accessories
After reviewing the best electric grills, it’s time to refer the factors which help in determining the best outdoor grill for you
Buying Guide for Best Outdoor grills
Here are some of the factors which one must consider before buying the best outdoor electric grill:
No matter, how much a model promises to present the best sear marks for steaks unless it has a high BTU it will never work well for you. However, higher BTU not always ensures better cooking; preheating test could be a great way to conclude the best one.
Burners are the most replaced parts for a gas grill and hence the durability of these burners matters a lot. Burners with a higher guarantee of say 10 years are expected to last long as compared to the ones without any guarantee.
Is infrared grill more efficient?
Our tests have shown that infrared grills do not outperform the typical gas grills when it comes to searing. High temperatures are the only key to add searing to your food perfectly.
The base construction
A high-end construction with solid make will enhance the durability of your grill. Seamless construction with stainless steel carts should be preferred over the painted steel carts. Wheels at all the four corners enhance the portability of your outdoor grill.
Safety standard compliance
To survive several grilling seasons, it is important that it should comply the safety compliance or prescribed standards. Tipping prevention and rounded corners are some of the factors which you should look for to avoid any potential harm
Frequently Asked Questions
How long outdoor grills do lasts?
The maintenance of the outdoor grill is the major driving force to determine its life. If you are taking a good care and maintenance regime, it may certainly last as long as you want. A base model with new grates and flavored bars which is used frequently can last up to 5 years if bought from a reliable manufacturer.
However, if the maintenance of the grill is not up to the mark, you may require replacing it after 3 years as well. The burners generally have a potential to last from 5 to 10 years and it is worth to replace them once to have a better grilling experience.
Where to buy the outdoor grills?
While there are many exclusive brand stores and supermarkets with a mix of brands available to shop for any outdoor grill, technology has brought you the comfort of buying it at home at just one click.
Buying it online get you benefits like great discounts, good comparative analysis, candid reviews of the existing users, a wide range of product choice, free shipping and hassle-free delivery at your doorstep.
If you are a novice buyer, you can visit your nearest store to check out the features and then order the same model online to avail amazing benefits.
Who makes outdoor gourmet grills?
There are several manufacturers who make the efficient outdoor gourmet grills like Weber, Agro, Char broil, Outdoor Chef, Kalamazoo, Napoleon grills, Campingaz, etc. You can refer to the website of the manufacturer to know the range of products offered by them.
Alternatively, you can refer the third-party websites like Amazon which lists a wide range of products by several manufacturers with a comparative analysis to help you out in concluding the best one for you.
Who makes the best outdoor grills?
Each model has its unique features and designed to address certain needs. It is important to figure out the important factors like budget, frequency of usage, number of people expected to serve and the goodwill of the brand to conclude the best manufacturer of an outdoor grill for you.
Buying an outdoor grill is a matter of due diligence as it involves considerable investment. If you are looking for a reliable electric outdoor grill, it is important to consider the material used for its construction to ensure its durability.
While comparing the BTU for two electric grills, the cooking surface area for both the grills should ideally be same. The manufactures offering reliable customer services and long-term warranty should be preferred to save on the time and cost involved in after-sales issues.